2.6.11 kernel-source in preparation, config file changes.

Hello, ...

I have started working on the kernel-source-2.6.11 package, and brought it at
least to the point where i can build powerpc kernels based on it, or at least
try so. There is still a bunch of patch to be checked (detailed list in
debian/patches/TODO), and for some obscure readon the documentation build
fails. Hope someone will be able to double check what i did, i really only
wanted to get something i can build powerpc kernels on to work on the forward
porting of the marvell/pegasos patch.

Anyway, i have here a list of all the config options which i did need setting
(some may be powerpc specific, or some other missing), but i thought that
listing them here and describing how i responded to them will help other
porters in doing the same, and get help for those i may have mis-configured or
something. We should get this done in the future more often, to better
synchronize the config options on all the ports.

Anyway, this is how i responded the new config options.

# CONFIG_TAU_CALIBRATED is not set
	=> not yet mature, as i asks for a compile time calibration value, am
	trying to get a better patch for this. Powerpc specific anyway.
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT=m
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_STAT_DETAILS=y
	=> Powerp specific.
CONFIG_ATA_OVER_ETH=m
CONFIG_SCSI_ISCSI_ATTRS=m
CONFIG_SCSI_SATA_QSTOR=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLA21XX=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLA22XX=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLA2300=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLA2322=m
CONFIG_SCSI_QLA6312=m
	=> All these can be build as modules, so let's do it.
CONFIG_CLS_U32_MARK=y
	=> I am pretty unsure about this one, so comments are welcome.
CONFIG_BT_HCIBPA10X=m
CONFIG_ARCNET_CAP=m
CONFIG_DGRS=m
CONFIG_ACENIC=m
	=> again, modules.
# CONFIG_ACENIC_OMIT_TIGON_I is not set
	=> We want to support the TIGON_I too, i think.
CONFIG_R8169_VLAN=y
# CONFIG_2BUFF_MODE is not set
	=> This one also i am not sure about, did go with the default.
CONFIG_GAMEPORT_CS461X=m
CONFIG_I2C_MPC=m
CONFIG_SENSORS_SMSC47B397=m
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_G=y
CONFIG_FB_MATROX_MAVEN=m
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_LCD_SUPPORT=y
CONFIG_BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE=m
CONFIG_LCD_CLASS_DEVICE=m
CONFIG_SND_EMU10K1X=m
CONFIG_SND_CA0106=m
CONFIG_SND_VIA82XX_MODEM=m
CONFIG_USB_DABUSB=m
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_GARMIN=m
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_MPR is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28X is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28XA is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28XB is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28X is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28XA is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28XB is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28XA is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA28XB is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19 is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19W is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19QW is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19QI is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA18X is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19W is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19QW is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA19QI is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA49W is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA49WLC is not set
# CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_KEYSPAN_USA49WLC is not set
	=> These are all the firmwares, i replied no here, as firmware may be
	evil/non-free/about-to-get-ripped, but may change it later.
CONFIG_USB_SERIAL_TI=m
CONFIG_USB_EMI62=m
CONFIG_USB_EMI26=m
CONFIG_USB_IDMOUSE=m
	=> more driver modules.
# CONFIG_INFINIBAND is not set
	=> I guess this needs a board with inifiniband on it, none of the
	supported powerpc arches have it, i think, so ...
# CONFIG_JFS_SECURITY is not set
# CONFIG_DEBUG_FS is not set
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_AVC_STATS=y

Hope this is helpfull, and will both help others, and incline other to help me
on the points i have doubts about.