Re: irc meeting regarding kernel status d-i RC3
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting maximilian attems (email@example.com):
> > the kernel team asks for an irc meeting regarding
> > the chosen kernel for the sarge release.
> > the meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 02. Feb 18h UT.
> > if that time is very inconvenient for you please speak up,
> > Friday 04. Feb 18h UT would also be possible,
> > but Wednesday would be preferred.
> > arch Maintainer please attend, to have your opinion voiced.
> > joey seems needed as representative of the fine d-i folks.
> Have you checked with Joey if he will be around ? He was in Norway for
> Skolelinux stuff so there's a chance a may be above an ocean...or just
not yet, hope it' respond to that mail thread.
thanks for your hint.
we'll wait for his confirmation.