Re: Hyperthreading and debian kernels

Thanks. I've tried a 2.6.10 ( kernel.org version ) with SMP+SMT but it
refuse to boot, same kind of error. Is there a special option to
activate in the .config  ( or during make menuconfig ) ?

  It's really weird, I don't understand. If I disable HT in the bios,
it boots well.

   Does the HT work really well ( I mean, more performance )  under
linux ? Better than under M$ ? Less than M$ systems ?

 It's pretty cool to see cat /proc/cpuinfo returns 2 cpus^^

 Rem

--
Remy HAREL - remy.harel@gmail.com
Linux Registered User #224740