Re: asfs kernel patch and 2.6.10 kernel ?

Hello Sven

On  7.01.05, you wrote:

> It seems that the asfs patch doesn't want to build correctly on 2.6.10
> kernels, and Christoph is now wanting to kick it out of the debian
> kernel-source package because of that.

OK. I fixed the problem.

On http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~mszyprow/programy/asfs/ there is a new
version 1.0b8 available.

> Also, last i remembered about this, you were in the process of
> submitting this patch upstream, and i did think that it was happening,
> but apparently not. Do you have an idea of the status of this, or is it
> just that you didn't have time to follow up on this ?

I have completly no idea what is happening. I sent the patch some time ago
to linux-fsdev ml, but it was ignored.

Regards
--
Marek Szyprowski .. GG:2309080 .. mailto:marek@amiga.pl ..
..... happy MorphOS, AmigaOS and Debian/Linux user .......