Re: Intent to reassign Bug #277343 to kernel-source-2.6.7

reassign 277343 kernel-source-2.6.8
tag 277343 +wontfix
quit

On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 11:12:09PM +1100, Andree Leidenfrost wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I intend to reassign this bug as it appears to be an issue in how the
> 2.6.7 kernel treats swap files. Kernel 2.6.8 works fine. I assume the
> issue will either get fixed or kernel 2.6.7 will be purged form the
> repository and the bug will be closed then.
>
> Details about the bug and demo code are available in the bug report.
> Please let me know if you have any issues with this and/or need further
> information.

Thanks

2.6.7 is currently in the process of being removed from
the debian archive and almost certainly will not appear in sarge.
As you mention that the bug does not manifest in 2.6.8 I have
marked it as won't fix.

--
Horms