Re: Re: state of 2.6.9

Of course.  One of the main reasons I want to push 2.6.9 out there is to
see what bugs it fixes for people.  We'll then have a better idea of what
to backport,
If you're looking for things to backport (and haven't already done so) the changes to the via-velocitiy drivers would be most helpful from my point of view. They fix rather a lot of bugs including one which seems to result in dereferencing a null pointer if I have my loopback interface running.

Alan