Re: ia64 added to svn

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 02:09:18PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Frederik Schueler <fs@lowpingbastards.de> [2004-07-27 13:11]:
> > kernel-maintainers team.
>
> Yeah, what happened to our kernel people?  Are they still not back
> from OSL yet.  Given that base is freezing at the end of this week, it
> would be good if someone would look at all outstanding bugs, try to
> ffix as many as possible or at least the most important ones, and then
> prepare an upload, coordinating with the different arch people.

I'm back from OLS but not back home.  I'll be at another conference next
week, and inbetween I can access email, but not from my machines so I
can't really do much work except commiting patches others have tested or
doing BTS work.

That beeing said I'm extremly unhappy with a that short-termed freeze.
We haven't worked out any policies yet nor done any preparation work,
and it doesn't look like we can do any normal release engineering work
that way.