Re: bug 257120 (IPSEC with AES + Conntrack + UDP -> Panic)

Hi,

I am happy to report that I have found a fix for this
problem which was developed by Hurbert Xu and posted
by him to the netdev mailing list late last week (sorry for the
delay, I have been on holidays the past few days).

http://oss.sgi.com/projects/netdev/archive/2004-07/msg00386.html

I have verified that this resolves the problem reported
in this Bug report. I have put the fix into the debian-kernel
svn tree and it should be included in the next release,
tentatively kernel-source-2.4.26_2.4.26-4.

I do not believe this bug warrants making that release -
it is the only change so far. I am willing to be convinced
otherwise.

--
Horms