Re: Open a discussion about bug 253324

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 09:37:22AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> I probably don't disagree, i only disagree with the dictatorial method,
> while this was supposed to be a team.

If a team needs to discuss every little bit of work it's much less
effective then a single person doing the actual work.  Given a +wontfix
tag can be easily removed and Herbert's comments in the bug support that
tag I didn't think a discussion would be warranted.  If you want to
discuss we should do so now instead of starting the personal attack crap
again and again.