Re: APIC error running 2.4.18-686-smp

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 12:57:00PM -0800, Dustin Lundquist wrote:

> I noticed two APIC errors on my fileserver. I'm running the 2.4.18-686-smp kernel on a Proliant 800 with two
> P-II-350's, the machine has been very stable so far. Is this something I
> should be concerned about?

BTW, not sure if herbert is already subscribed here, so i have no idea
if you will get feedback on this or not. I also don't think that a post
here about this would be advisable without simultaneously filling a bug
report against the corresponding debian package, especially since you
seem to use a rather antique kernel version (well the woody one i
think). Try to upgrade to a more modern kernel, and see if the problem
still persists.

Apart from that, congratulation, you are the first poster here, altough
i had hopped the list to be more about discussion on kernel packaging
and such than about random bug reports.