uid= doesn't work on udf filesystems with rock ridge attributes

reassign 266875 kernel
retitle 266875 uid= doesn't work on udf filesystems with rock ridge attributes
thanks

Hello,

I've done some checking and this isn't a bug in mount, since it
correctly passes the uid= option in the data argument of the mount()
call. Furthermore, uid= does work on filesystems without rock ridge
attributes. I could use the uid= option with a filesystem created by
"mkisofs -J -udf" but not when -r was used.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, it could be this way by design. I'm
reassigning to the kernel so they can check.

Regards,

--
Göran Weinholt <goran@weinholt.se>
Debian developer, sysadmin, netadmin