Re: Problem mounting usb stick with FAT{16,32} formated on Windows machine

|| On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:00:33 -0200
|| Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> wrote:

|| On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:40:08 -0200
|| Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> wrote:

os> Maybe can be one problem on fat support but I'm not sure. Anyone have
os> some idea where this problem is and how fix it?

os> I did a look on fedora 2.6.9 kernel source and it apply a patch on fat
os> fs module. I'm including this part here to someone check if it can be
os> related.

I check current kernel-source and it's already applied. Current
2.6.10-rc3 patches changed FAT module a lot but I don't have knowledge
to check if it is related or not.

Maybe someone could check it and see.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R