adding m68k to svn

Hi,
I just added kernel-patch and -image 2.6.8 for m68k to svn. Guess I don't
have to ask anymore if I can submit binary files, ie gzipped patches, it
seems to have worked. I haven't seen gzipped files in the other arches, so
maybe for 2.6.9 I should change that?

Wrt to patches, to get them included in kernel-source, do I have to ask for
it, or is this done automatically?
Do patches have to be signed off?
Do I have to use dpatch?

And how is this "building-for-all-arches-from-one-source" going to work,
which package is supposed to be used for that, kernel-source?

Maybe I just stay in my own little m68k directory, but there you have it,
m68k is in. And even better, the 2.6.8 images I uploaded this morning are
actually working on my Amiga and my Mac Quadra, so maybe, in the not too
distant future, even m68k does not need 2.2.x anymore :-)

Christian