Re: EOVERFLOW while accessing /dev/pts/256

On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 01:46:46AM -0700, William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 10:29:15AM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> > [Please Cc me, I'm not subscribed.]
>
> 	Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:29:15 +0200
> 	From: Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT>
> 	To: debian-kernel@lists.debian.org
> 	Subject: EOVERFLOW while accessing /dev/pts/256
>
> I'm about ready to remove Mail-Followup-To: support misfeatures from my
> local mutt packages for this and various other reasons, but you're
> going to confuse the 99.99% of mutt users without strong enough
> stomachs to do anything but projectile vomit when attempting to hack
> mutt source or who are otherwise unable to do so. I may not have such.

Pardon, the setting is correct if the OP describes in the config, that
he is subscribed to the list. If he only say, i know that list but are
not subscribed, mutt will properly add his own email address to that
list.

Bastian

--
Those who hate and fight must stop themselves -- otherwise it is not stopped.
		-- Spock, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown