Adding OSD Support for av7110 based cards (DVB)

Hi,

First, I'd like to thank you for your job on the kernel.

Then, I make a request : Adding OSD Support for av7110 based cards.

Why ?

Because we, users of VDR and other dvb based programs need the OSD. Without it
we can't use the card, because it makes nonsense. We are a lot of Debian users
to use VDR in the VDR Mailing list http://linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr/ and the