Re: Medley RAID

Hi

The one I got was at:

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/dm/patches/2.6-unstable/2.6.8.1/2.6.8.1-udm1.tar.bz2

It is classed as unstable, so I don't think it will be put in the kernel. If you know of any better ones I'd be glad to hear them.

Thanks

Ross

Frederik Schueler wrote:
Hi,

This is more a kernel than an amd64 topic, so I added
debian-kernel@l.d.o to the CC list.