Re: patches management in Debian kernels...

Frédéric BOITEUX wrote:
I wonder if differences found between the two Debian kernels is due to the
split of patches
in small parts ? For example, I can't find ide-probe patch in the
kernel-source-2.4.27 patches ...

Certainly, you nailed it. I just didn't talk about it to you, sorry :) But I'm also waiting for other fixes to get tested first, such as problems with EHCI. I don't want to have to upload kernel-source-2.4.27 again unless I really have to, so please be patient.

In the meantime, try out kernel debs from
http://people.debian.org/~joshk/kernel/kernel-image-2.4.27-i386,
hope that works for you.

--
Joshua Kwan