2.4.26 source and 386 packages available for testing
I have uploaded some 2.4.26-6 source and 386 packages to
http://debian.vergenet.net/pending/ for people to take a look at.
In a nutshell the changes are:
* Fix for CAN-2004-0415
* Updated xfrm (IPSEC) code from bitkeeper
* Updated SATA code from bitkeeper (on request from tbm)
* Reversed bogus patch to asus_apic (closes: Bug#264202)
* Merged in device mapper patch from devmapper-1.00.19
(after discussion on this list)
(includes 386 586tsc 686 686-smp default k6 k7 k7-smp k6 k7 k7-smp)
* Include additional symlinks in headers package (closes Bug#261776)
* Build against kernel-tree 2.4.26-6 (closes: #253871)
This includes all of the kernel-source-2.4.26-6 changes above,
as well as the 2.4.26-5 changes.
All changes can be found in SVN.
Please note that these are _not_ official debian packages at this stage.
However they are likely to form the basis of the 2.4.26-6 packages.
Actually, if there are no problems raised over the weekend
I will likely use them verbatim.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.