Re: Intending to remove kernel packages

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 12:58:56PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:

> kernel-image-2.4.25-amiga/2.4.25-1

Please do not remove this, I am having problems with accessing webpages (and
thus downloading packages) with 2.4.26 and still have no idea why. In short,
do not remove any of the 2.4.25 packages for m68k yet... I will have a look
at this, as soon as the backlog has been cleared, not going to happen with
the insane amount of package uploads happening currently...

Aren't we switching to 2.4.27 for sarge or is this too late?

Christian