Re: ia64 added to svn

Hi,

Sven Luther writes:

> I am preparing a powerpc upload

Please don't.  What you put into debian/rules only looks like an ugly
kludge, but in fact could be hazardous for a security upgrade.  Also,
you put the wrong maintainer address into the control file.  I've
fixed those two and am currently preparing a package.

> since Jens doesn't seem reactive right now.

I'm just not willing to discuss your pipedreams to death.  An email
asking me to do the build and upload would have been enough.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!