New kernel flavour names

Hi,

As result of a discussion on IRC with Tollef Fog Heen I changed the
names of the amd64 kernel-images to be less generic:

k8 has become amd64-k8, k8-smp has become amd64-k8-smp, the D-I flavour
"generic" has become amd64-generic, and finally the "nocona" flavour
is now named amd64-xeon.

New kernel images sources, pacakges and udebs are already uploaded to
alioth.

Other kernel images should be checked and corrected too, I took the
alpha kernel-image-* names as example while naming the kernels in the
beginning, at least these have to be fixed too.

Greetings
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG