ppc kernel size reduction

I talked a little with Sven about the ppc kernel size in in context of
the modular FB discussion, and as a result I modularized the anslcd and
swim3 drivers (and ide-pmac but that patch doesn't work for the case of
other ide interfaces in the same system and needs more work), but I also
looked at the .config and found a few options we should change to reduce
size:

CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_24_API

	This is currently y, but it's a 2.4 legacy API, should probably
	just be =n as userspace works with the modern interfaces for
	ages

CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_PROC_INTF

	Dito.  Could even be modular if you really want to keep it
	around, but I'd advice against it.

I could probably also modularize CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_PMAC.

CONFIG_IKCONFIG
CONFIG_IKCONFIG_PROC

	Those are y currently, and embedd a copy of .config into the
	kernel image each.  IMHO totally useless as the .config of the
	debian kernel images is easily reproducible.

CONFIG_IOSCHED_NOOP

	Currently y but only usefull for S/390 DASD, everything else
	wants some I/O scheduler

CONFIG_CC_OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE

	Currently not set, causes to use gcc -Os.  In old benchmarks we
	did at Caldera for x86 this even was a performance win due to
	smaller cache footprint.

CONFIG_SYN_COOKIES

	Syn cookies are bad idea in these day's internet, no need to
	waste space for support.