Re: Open a discussion about bug 253324

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 07:30:35PM +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 08:32:43AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Notice that Christoph did close this bug report without even bothering
> > to discuss this, thus taking the decision from the team and into his own
> > hands. Christoph, could you please justify your actions here ? They may
> > be right and all, but if we are going to work out as a team, we need to
> > discuss things.
>
> I've set the +wontfix tag.  If you disagree please reopen it.  If you
> think a policy that every bug needs to be discussed to death on d-k
> before setting a tag is appropinquate please suggest a wording for such
> a policy.

Err, Christoph, you miss the point, we are supposed to do a team
decision on this, so please provide at least some kind of explanation on
why this was so, and refrain from giving your usual taken from above
response on this.

At least this should be a good thing to keep the other team members
posted, so when someone asks us on the irc channel about it, while you
are not around (which happens most of the week days as i understand), we
can give an informed response.