Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] Re: [patch, 2.6, ppc] some modular framebuffer support

compiling radeonfb as a module works just fine for me in 2.6...
I don't see why you need a patch...

> linux-fbdev folk, what is your take on this, would it be possible to
> somehow get a way to have earlier debug messages, or to bring the

If you want it for early boot text messages, don't bother with modules.
You can't unload fbcon, so you're not gonna be able to unload the fb
driver either.

-dte