Re: preliminary kernel-source 2.6.7 packages available

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 12:18:09AM +0200, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created preliminary kernel-source packages based on the 2.6.7
> split patches created by Christoph.  They can be found at
>
>  deb http://www.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~jens/kernel-source ./
>
> Please check them out and provide feedback.

Whee, cool.  Some comments:

 - I have done some more work on the split patches, especially added
   lots of .dpatch commentary.  I'll re-merged that with your changes
   tomorrow
 - the changelog should be much more detailed, e.g. mentioning which
   changes we've dropped that didn't go upstream.  I'll write something
   up on that.

Else just thank a lot to Sven & you!