Re: 2.6.7

Christoph Hellwig wrote:

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 04:58:06PM +0200, Philipp H?gelmeyer wrote:
I still got some Problem compiling this new version because of missing headers etc. After applying the following patch it worked.

I've applied some of the fixes.
I'm not sure about those swsusp vs swapper_pg_dir changes - neither of those
symbols is referenced by the debian patches at all.

I got those changes from the 2.6.6 sources, they just fixed the compiler errors, I am not shure if the work. The hd of my test box died the other day and I do not want to test swsuspend on a box, where I have important data.

The vesafb patch is completly bogus and you're only papering over the
compile issue.   I've a new patch below but don't have any hardware to
actually test it:
me neither.

philipp