working version snapshots

I'm putting some snapshots of my working versions at
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/wli/debian/2.6/2.6.7-rc3-mm2

The upload is still in progress.

These are not suitable for direct inclusion in the debian archives due
to the fact they include the patch to sanitize the kernel tree, which
includes the text of the binary firmware drivers I'm forbidden from
putting anywhere on debian.org. However, they are something of a
milestone toward an updated package. They furthermore demonstrate the
fact that the remaining issues to address before duploading are now
fully isolated to packaging and archival/revision control.

-- wli