Please look at bug #253787

Hi all,

Apologies if this is something that people are already aware of.  Since
I don't know the status of PTS handling and/or adoption for the
kernel-image and kernel-source packages, I thought it would be best to
post here directly to draw your attention to bug #253787, a
release-critical bug in the 2.4.26 kernel-source (and probably in 2.6 as
well, judging by the problems I've seen reported by users) that affects
many, if not most, alpha systems.

Prompt attention to this bug would be appreciated.  I'm not exactly
clear on what policies exist for changing the patchsets in
kernel-patch-debian-2.4.26 and kernel-source-2.4.26, but I'm happy to do
as much legwork as necessary to help get this fix integrated in time for
debian-installer RC2.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek