featureset-xen-vserver on 2.6.26 or newer (lenny/sid) - how to get/compile it?

Hi guys,

I've just subscribed to this list.

I need to get a privileged guest (pci-passtrough capable) kernel image with vserver patches. I have a xen multiseat setup (running my current system off it, a file server, a print server and mythtv on the host itself). I need vserver capability on my work PC. I see there is a featureset-xen-vserver folde in debian/config, but I was unable to trace down it's usage. Was it discarded? How come no images are built for it? It was such a great thing to have it in Debian Etch.

Please let me know if I can contribute with any of my knowledge or any work I can do to have it up and running (possibly as a main line kernel image).

Thank you,
--
Deac Mihai-Adrian

W: www.mikesoftware.com