Re: GTK themes in KDE

I had this problem a while back with a fresh install of testing.  I don’t
remember exactly all the steps that fixed it, but it was something along the
lines of setting the theme to be something other than the default, like Breeze
Dark, then setting it back to Breeze, then resetting the cursor theme to
Breeze Light.

Something about toggling things back and forth reset whatever is needed to
also apply to GTK applications.

Of course, in sid there might be something else going on.  But I would at
least start with that.

--
Soren Stoutner
soren@stoutner.com