Re: Coloured character borders in kterm

Le samedi 14 janvier 2023, 22:05:44 CET Miguel A. Vallejo a écrit :
> Hello!
>
> After today's apt-upgrade I noticed all letters in kterm have a
> coloured border as you can see in the attached image.
>
> But I also noticed 78 packages have been kept back, so my question is:
>
> Is this a new problem or only the symptom of an incomplete upgrade?
>
> Anyone else noticed this?

I used to see the issue too, but it disappeared since last time I checked.

Maybe the fix for #1030000 [0] or some other fontconfig update fixed it for me.
Do you still see the issue with an up-to-date sid or testing ?

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1030000

Happy hacking,
--
Aurélien