Re: Bookworm upgrade to 5.26.90 resulted in a huge App Launcher icon size

On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 07:40:47 +0100 (CET)
local10 <local10@tutanota.com> wrote:

Hello local10,

>Any ideas? Thanks

As a workaround, you could change the icon to something else.

I really don't like the monochrome look everything seems to have these
days.   :-(

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"