Re: Re: Is there a concept of related packages migration between unstable and testing that can be used for KDE Plasma?

> Yes, by setting versioned dependencies.

So is there a reason it's not done for Debian unstable → testing migration? It would help I think.

> But I guess "an inconsistent mix" may mean something else?

I simply mean versions mismatch like above. See current situation in testing for example (it might change soon, but still):

plasma-desktop:  4:5.27.8-2
plasma-pa:4:5.27.9-1

* https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/plasma-desktop
* https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/plasma-pa