Re: Question about Plasma 5.27.5 and Frameworks 5.106

i have two PC's on this level and have not seen strange behaviour as of today.

Luc

Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> schreef op 25 mei 2023 09:43:03 UTC:
On Friday, 19 May 2023 13:11:01 CEST Luc Castermans wrote:
I just upgraded the machine which was messed up earlier, fixed later, using:

aptitude install -t experimental '~i ~V5\.27\.2'
aptitude install -t experimental '~i ~V5\.103\.0'

I hadn't upgraded to those packages, but earlier today I did reboot my laptop
and when I logged in, my desktop was completely blank and no longer had the
icons and plasma widgets I had on them.

After doing `aptitude safe-upgrade '~i~V5\.27\.2' -t experimental` and another
reboot (maybe a logout/login would be sufficient; we'll never know), I had my
normal desktop back.

I haven't yet tried upgrade Frameworks, but the Plasma package update
definitely fixed an issue on my laptop.

Cheers,
Diederik