plasmashell crashes

Hi all,

Debian Testing is experiencing high volume of plasmashell and kded5 crashes. Just caught clean crash of plasmashell with full backtrace, I was clicking nothing on the desktop with focus on another program, and plasmashell just crashed. But this time it restarted itself and desktop was usable again immediately, so I didn't wasted my work.
X11, Radeon card, AMD64 machine with ECC RAM and RAID1 storage.
Bug report:

With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/