Dragging icons at desktop

Hi all!

Recently I noticed when I drag an icon in the desktop (fully updated Sid), the icon lags behind the mouse cursor instead of following the mouse cursor under it as it always did.

It seems to be intentional because of the "cute animation", but it is terribly uncomfortable and breaks the workflow completely.

I have searched in Preferences but I do not see anything about "drag animations" or any related effect.

Anyone know how to disable it and go back to the old behaviour?

Thanks in advance