Thank for your the ambitious plan for Bookworm

Dear Debian/Kubuntu Qt/KDE team developers,

thank you dearly for the ambitious plan you set out in:

https://wiki.debian.org/PkgQtKde/BookwormReleasePlans

And best of success!

In case you'd like some of us to test something from experimental at
some time, just let us know.

While I do not mind as much as I am using Debian Sid (well actually
Devuan Ceres with Runit) and thus do not rely on versions in stable
releases, it is great to see that stable users are looking forward to
recent versions. Even in case some of your plan does not work out, its
still quite recent.

Have a great weekend!
--
Martin