Almost nothing in .xsession-errors

Hello,

I am running testing with plasma 5.26

Today I got a crash of plasma, and I tried to look in .xsession-errors : there is almost nothing

For each session, only

Xsession: X session started for edavid at Fri Nov  4 12:31:19 CET 2022
dbus-update-activation-environment: setting DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus
dbus-update-activation-environment: setting DISPLAY=:0
dbus-update-activation-environment: setting XAUTHORITY=/home/edavid/.Xauthority
localuser:edavid being added to access control list
dbus-update-activation-environment: setting QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1

Is it the new normal ? Or should I configure something to get more versose informations in .xsession-errors ?

Thanks