Re: Plasma 5.26 coming to unstable - Thank you!

On Wednesday, 12 October 2022 17:07:35 CEST Joe McEntire wrote:
> I noticed the very tiny lettering too, switched themes from debian breeze to
> just breeze and swapped background to homewold and all is well.

That was an interesting hint ...
I switched (too) from Debian Breeze to just Breeze, logged out and everything
was normal again.
I then switched back to Debian Breeze, logged out and I no longer had a
background (image) and the letters were tiny again.
So for now I've switched back to (just) Breeze.