Re: plasma 25.4

Aug 10, 2022, 09:01 by libre@coucouf.fr:

That I cannot easily do. I've already overwritten the backup I had of the state before upgrading to 5.25, so it's gone for me now. Look at this picture https://bugs.kde.org/attachment.cgi?id=151052, then reduce the icon size to about the size of the text next to it, the vertical size of each entry would also be reduced to maybe 70% of what it is now and that would be how it was before.

> The current state looks pretty reasonable.

It's reasonable, just takes more space than it used to. You could probably increase the icon size even more by 10-20% and it would still look reasonable, just would take even more space.

Regards,