Re: plasma 25.4

Aug 9, 2022, 23:37 by piorunz@gmx.com:

> On 10/08/2022 00:28, piorunz wrote:
>
> In KDE settings, under Appearance/Icons, I can set icon sizes for Toolbar, Main Toolbar, Small Icons, Panel, Dialogues. But not for Task Manager. Task Manager icons are fixed.

IIRC, there used to be a way to change the icon size on the Task Manager's Appearance tab, but now it's gone. See if changing the "iconSpacing" setting helps, for me it didn't. Logging  out of KDE is needed for the change to take effect.

Regards,

# cat /usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.taskmanager/contents/config/main.xml <http://org.kde.plasma.taskmanager/contents/config/main.xml>
<entry name="iconSpacing" type="Int">
      <label> Spacing between icons in task manager. Margin is multiplied by this value.</label>
      <default>1</default>
</entry>