Re: [SOLVED] Re: Any issues with Juk in Bookworm?

Jun 17, 2022, 12:57 by wrar@debian.org:

> (hence "move out of the way", not "delete",

I didn't delete it right away and still have a backup copy but it just looks like the two binary files in that dir got corrupted and not much can be done other than to delete them and start afresh. For example, deleting just "~/.local/share/juk/cache" would not resolve the issue.

> you would be able to try finding the exact problem)

The problem is that Juk is a flaky app with a lot of issues (many of which go unresolved for years). But still it kind of works.

Regards,