Re: [SOLVED] Re: Any issues with Juk in Bookworm?

On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:56:33 +0200 (CEST)
local10 <local10@tutanota.com> wrote:

Hello local10,

>Deleting the "~/.local/share/juk" directory resolved the issue. All of

Good job you noticed my mistake; ~/.local/share/juk, not ~/.local/juk

:-(

>my setup is gone but at least Juk can start normally.

Maybe swap each db back in to see which causes the problem.  Start with
cache first, then playlist.  Of course, if you actually deleted, rather
than just move, them it's too late.

>Thanks for your help.

NP.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"