Re: Dolphin stopped displaying hidden folders in the Folders pane

On 2022-01-21 16:57, Aurélien COUDERC wrote:
Dear Gary,

Le jeudi 20 janvier 2022, 19:29:35 CET Gary Dale a écrit :
I'm running Debian/Bookworm on an AMD64 machine.

For a few weeks now, Dolphin hasn't been showing hidden folders in the
Folders pane. I've set the view to show hidden files and have been
seeing hidden folders in the Folders pane since Dolphin was first
introduced.
When I right click on the folders pane itself I have a « show hidden files »
checkbox that seems to have the behaviour you're looking for.

Does that work for you ?

Happy hacking,
--
Aurélien