Plasma 5.26 beta available near you

Hi all,

Plasma 5.26 beta (5.25.90) was uploaded to experimental and should be installable now or in the next couple of hours.

The package set is mostly the same with just 2 notable changes :
- soname bumps for libkwineffects14 and libkwinglutils14
- dropped internal libraries libkwinxrenderutils13 and kwin-wayland-backend-*, these can be safely removed after the upgrade.

I still need to package kpipewire which I understand handles Pipewire integration with flatpacked apps, and rebuild plasma-workspace with it.

The Plasma 5.26 release is expected to happen on Tuesday and I should be able to upload it to unstable shortly.

Happy testing to the adventurous. 🙂

--
Aurélien