Re: Package Qt WebEngine dictionaries

Hi,

Am 20.09.22 um 18:38 schrieb Soren Stoutner:

I did speak to the maintainer of the English hunspell packages (Don Armstrong), which are based on the scowl source package.

But not with the maintainer of the hunspell engine itself. Who wrote the hunspell parts of

/usr/share/doc/dictionaries-common-dev/dsdt-policy.txt.gz

Neither with the dictionaries-common maintainers where this policy is in/from.

I don’t have a strong preference either way.
I do, personally. Please keep it out of hunspell-*.
I also don’t know if the maintainers of the various hunspell packages in different languages do much coordination with each other.
There's no big coordination here, but they follow above policy.

This is his patch that enables the building of the Qt WebEngine binary dictionaries:

https://git.donarmstrong.com/?p=deb_pkgs/scowl.git;a=commitdiff;h=4510f7fed66204384fe8c39fc875e24fd874229b

You linked that already.

Note that you didn't answer my questions here either.

Regards,

Rene