Re: Changing file associations

On 26/07/2022 00:46, Borden wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 10:59 by bugs@ale.cx:

Me neither, but the OP did say "all supported filetypes" not "all filetypes".

alexd

Since it's too much to ask software to self-report what files it supports, is there a way to find out, quickly, which file types have KOrganizer as its primary handler and then I can probably script a way to change it to Kate?

I think you meant to reply to the list, not to me.

Anyway, there's probably an xdg-* command that does this "properly", but

grep korganiz  /usr/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache

seems to return a plausible-looking list.

alexd