[SOLVED] Re: Bookworm: An issue with the System Tray Settings window

May 27, 2022, 16:18 by local10@tutanota.com:

> I have a System Tray widget placed on the Task Manager panel. Generally the widget is working fine but when I do a RMB click on the System Tray and then select the "Configure System Tray" menu option from the popup menu, the System Tray Settings window opens but it is completely empty inside, no text and/or controls are there. All I can do with the System Tray Settings window is to close it.

It looks like the latest updates to KDE that rolled out on May 28, 2022 have resolved the issue, the System Tray settings window now opens as it should.
Thanks to everyone who responded.