Re: Kontact/KOrganizer calendars not synching

On 2022-03-02 18:26, Borden wrote:
1 Mar 2022, 20:29 by gary@extremeground.com:

I'm running Debian/Bookworm on an AMD64 system.

Some time back something apparently happened to my desktop calendars. They stopped showing anything. They used to sync with 2 different Google calendars that I update through my android phone. The events show on my phone but not on my desktop.

Does anyone have any ideas about what's going wrong?

Google sync's broken for everyone. Something about Google changing the API or something. I don't believe there's a timeline to fix.

It's been fixed for a couple of weeks now!