Re: Future of "his" packages in Debian

On 20/01/2022 18:17, Marco Valli wrote:
by Norbert Preining · 2022/01/14

After having been (again) demoted (blah)
based on flimsy arguments, I have been forced to rethink the level
of contribution I want to do for Debian. Blah blah blah blah
After about 20 years in Debian, blah blah blah
blah
KDE/Plasma, frameworks, Gears, and related packages:
blah
All these packages are group maintained, so there is not much to
worry about.
Furthermore, a few new faces have joined the team and
are actively working on the packages, although mostly on Qt6. I guess
that  with me not taking action, frameworks, gears, and plasma
will fall back over time

Admittedly, this guy doesn't have much faith in the the Debian/Kde team. 😆
Regards

Who is this clown again? 😂

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.